Digital Vernier Caliper - made from Carbon fibre Composite
- made from extra strong carbon fiber composites
- Minimum scale to read is 0.1mm/0.01"
- Battery: SRR/LR44 1.5V or CR2032 3V
Specifications and functions
Measuring range: 0 - 150mm / 0 - 6"
Resolution: 0.1mm / 0.01"
Repeatability: 0.1mm / 0.01"
Maximum measuring speed: 1.5m/s, 60"/s
Measuring system: Non contact linear CAP meaasuring system
Display: LCD display, minus sign "-", 4 digits character and "IN" sign for inch measuring unit
Operating temperature: 0 - 40C
Storage temperature: - 20 C - +70 C
- battery included
1. Keep body faces clean, prevent liquid from getting into the slider to prevent damage to electronics
2. faces should be cleaned gently with alcohol or other cleaners. Never use other organic solutions or liquids
3. Never apply any voltage on any part of the caliper and never use an electronic pen to prevent damaging its core
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.