Hazelnut Oil - Australia
Hazelnut oil is wonderful carrier oil made out of roasted as well as cold pressed hazelnuts, which are generally known as filbert nut as well as cobnut. It has a pale yellow color, and absorbs easily into to the skin when applied topically. It has a nutty, somewhat sweet taste and a mild aroma.
CAS No. 840 12-21-5
INCI Name: Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil
Physical State: Liquid
Colour: Clear to Pale Yellow
PH Level: Neutral
Solubility in water: Insoluble
1. Most significantly, hazelnut oil is utilized in aromatherapy to deal with as well as nourish the skin, with the important vitamins along with other nutrition which it contains.
2. Hazelnut oil, utilized to flavor cookies, cakes, pastries and candies
3. Hazelnut oil can be used as a sunscreen.
4. It can be used as an ingredient in natural homemade scar creams
5. Hazelnut oil is used to regrow hair and brings softness and shine to your hair.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.