Natural Amla Powder - Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry, commonly known as Amla, which possesses sweet, sour, pungent and bitter tastes.
It can be consumed in any form be it juiced, powdered or eaten raw, make a pickle, make a jam or a candy. One of the best ways to have Amla is in the powdered form.
1. Rich in Vitamin C. which boosts immunity and maintains the elasticity of blood vessels
2. Controls the build-up 0f bad cholesterol.
3. Rich in antioxidants helps fighting free radicals thus reducing cell damage and the risk of cancer and inflammation.
4. Maintains healthy skin and slow down its aging process.
5. Maintains a healthy digestive system, particularly beneficial for constipation, hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
6. Contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
7. It is a great blood purifier and boost haemoglobin levels.
8. It is beneficial for healthy hair, controls dandruff and prevent hair loss.
Direction of use
1. For Hair
Mix with warm water until a paste forms.
Apply it to your hair, starting at the roots and working down to the ends.
Let it sit for 30 minutes before washing out with warm water.
2. For face
Mix 1 tsp. raw honey, 1 1/2 tsp. amla powder and 1 1/2 – 2 tsp warm water to form a runny paste.
Apply to your face, gently rubbing it in.
Allow to set for 10-30 minutes, and remove with a warm, wet washcloth.
3. For Consumption
Mix with any beverage according to requirements and taste.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.